Sunday 8 July 2012

Mall Of America

 



During our time in Minneapolis, we went to the Mall of America. It is the BIGGEST Mall in America and I wanted to go for so long. I still cannot believe it, it is absolutely crazy- Rollercoasters in the middle, shops all around. I still don't know my way around, but I guess that is more or less normal. Over 500 stores, two huge food courts, so many restaurants... you can easily spend 2 full days there.
I did not buy that much although I found the store of my dreams. I went a bit mental and had to give stuff back in the end haha, after I came to my senses.
I loved going to Gilly Hicks again- there are only a couple stores all over the US and I just love the clothes- (although it is mostly underwear) To top it off, almost every store had reeeally great sales.
LOVE SHOPPING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 


In the end we all went on a couple rollercoasters- a water one with a 40feet drop that made me cry my lungs out and produced the ugliest picture ever, one that went all around the mall, the girls went on a skateboard that went up to the ceiling, ... I slept like a baby on that day.



No comments :

Post a Comment