Saturday 24 November 2012

Essay time.

from x
And again it is time for this one big essay we have to write for our film module.
I love the freedom they give us and that there is always this one topic that I love to write about.
This time it is film adaptations.

And even though I thought about (duuh) Harry Potter again, I kind of realised I have to move on a bit (haha). But probably more so because my lecturer did not even read the books (I almost died when he said that).
So Hunger Games it is!

For the first time, I liked the film better than the book. But now I have so much to say and don't know where to start.

Especially because there is not that much that has been written about this topic I am quite ambitious and reaaaally want to write something amazing.

I have to finish it before I fly home and I am kind of shitting my pants because of that.
17 days to go.
oh oh



No comments :

Post a Comment