Friday 5 April 2013

last week... {easter break!}










from left to right:
shooting julias birthday film/ caro/ birthday girl/ hallway decoration/ spring nailpolish
my super clean bathroom/ picking up my best friend/ easter brunch/ bacon/ brunch time!
julias amazing cake/ shopping/ mcflurry/ eggs and soldiers for breakfast
hollister/ girls night out/ sunny day/ steffi and me/ carlton hill
ice creeeam!/ north berwick/ beach time/ us again/ train station


This last week I was off from uni and of course, EASTER! Steffi came to visit me and we were really lucky with the weather, so we were just walking around Edinburgh, eating and shopping (what else is there?).The week went by so quickly and now she is gone already :(

Before endless uni work is starting, I have one more fun day. We are going to Glasgow tomorrow to see Imagine Dragons live! I am suuper excited, haven't been to a concert in forever!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment