Saturday 4 May 2013

best day ever.

On Thursday, after the exam, we were sitting in our students union bar.
I missed a call and I hate when weird numbers call me. Julia googled the number and it turned out to be the Edinburgh Film Festival office number.
They wanted to invite me for an interview, because I applied to volunteer at the festival this year.
So today was the interview-
to be honest, it was not really an interview.
I talked to two nice women about my summer plans, America, got compliments for so many things and ended up being told that they want me. to volunteer. to greet the filmmakers and all the other important people. because they think I would be perfect for that job.

mind. blown.





needless to say, I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment