Friday 17 May 2013

New York, New York {travel plans}

via tumblr
It is done, we booked our flights and that means Miriam and I are going to be reunited in New York. Finally! She hasn't been to the States after our AuPair year, so this is going to be even more exciting!
We both fly in to JFK, will go into Manhattan and stay there a few days until we will visit our old host families, spend some time with the kids and then go on a small road trip along the coast, going up to Boston. I am so excited for the beaches, the small towns, Cape Cod, eating fresh fish- did I say how excited I am?




So our trip will start with a couple of days in New York City, and this is what I reaaally need to see (again):







via x
The High Line! It's a park built on an old rail line which leads through the city. So cool!


via x
The Metroplitan Museum of Art-
Never made it there during my AuPair year, so this is my chance now.


via x
Something that makes this trip even better- we are finally both over 21. So this Warm Up party sponsored the MoMa is definately on our list!


via x
I really want to take a picture like this: At night, looking at the skyline from Brooklyn.






No comments :

Post a Comment