Thursday 4 July 2013

4th of July weirdness

4th July 2012 in Minneapolis
I seriously cannot believe that it is already July- half of the year is already over, say whaaat?
And all of the sudden there is the 4th July- a day which I spent in America for the past 3 years (something I cannot quite believe either). So now I am supposed to be in rainy moody Edinburgh?
Ughshgs. I am not sure how to feel about this whole thing, it just makes me miss the States so much more.
Although today is not going to be that bad- our 3 minute documentary is going to be shown in the Filmhouse here in Edinburgh on the big screen! Like proper cinema big screen.
Our University puts on this degree show and we were selected for it, which is pretty cool.
And afterwards we are gonna celebrate at this (sort of) American bar- I am seriously just looking forward to that. Nothing beats corn on the cob and ribs!

Another big consolation for not being in America right now is the fact that I am gonna see the girls from camp again in 2 weeks- we will all meet in Cardiff and hang out there for a week- I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment