Friday 12 July 2013

my 3 favorite blogs {like ever}

http://www.magnoliaelectric.net
My idol, haha. She is incredibly creative and her posts are always perfectly composed, beautifully written and inspiring in every way. And now she is going to go on a 3 week road trip through California and whatnot. I am so jealous and cannot wait for her pictures.


www.thelondoner.me

I only started reading her blog around 2 months ago, but man... I am obsessed. Rose is pretty, funny, doesn't hesitate to eat loads of amazing (sometimes unhealthy) food, has super handsome friends and a super super cute dog named Custard. Her London tips are great and even better, her recipes. Gotta love her!

hhttp://lastdaysofspring.blogspot.co.uk

Marlous is a 21 year old girl from the Netherlands. Her blog is full of great tips for restaurants or stationary shops (you got me already), lunch inspiration, DIY projects, interior inspiration, travel reports and so much more. She wears beautiful outfits and I love her blog design, I just wish she would write more in English.

No comments :

Post a Comment