Wednesday 24 July 2013

USA wish list



Only 36 days left until New York- oh my goooood, I am so so excited.
I am excited for the flight, meeting Miriam in the airport, meeting my family, the kids, going on the train right next to the Hudson River... and all of that is going to happen in the very first couple of days. The part where we are going to spend all our money... yeah thats gonna happen as well- and there are some bits I am soooooo looking forward to buying- for example washi tape, loooads and loads. Dunkin Donuts' Iced Caramel Latte with skim milk and no sugar but whip cream on top.
UV Cake Vodka, as much as Customs will let me bring back (haha)- then all the stuff I need to make those pretty simple golden necklaces- and those hair bobbles from Walmart. God I love them!

And so much more stuff I can't even think of right now. I mean I love shopping here, but shopping in America is just ... my favorite. ever.

1 comment :

  1. Yay, I'll also be in NY but I have to wait a little bit longer. 48 days I think...

    Viel Spaß noch! :)

    ReplyDelete