Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday review.

This week went by so fast! A little review and stream of consciousness of this past week.
  • The weather has been horribly, mostly really cold and not sunny and windy. I might as well be in Scotland. On Friday we had a "snow day" again, so all classes were cancelled! 
  • The night before we went out to have 2$ Frozen Margaritas at the Black Sheep Lodge, which is just around the corner. When we got the email saying that all classes were cancelled things went a little crazy and our total bill consisted of 30 drinks. Oops. 
  •  Yesterday we took a little girls trip to the beauty salon and got our eyebrows done- finally! I took all the girls to the only Benefit Brow Bar here in Austin because that's where I go in Edinburgh- everyone was so happy with the result- no surprise, they are just amazing at what they do!
  • One of the girls here has a car and I just love when we drive somewhere- the buses here are better than in most cities but still not really that helpful if you wanna go somewhere off the main route.
  • I am knee deep in homework actually but writing this helps a big deal to procrastinate- I also already got my first paper back with a ridiculous good A- woohoo!
  •  Yoga is hard, people! I go to the classes here at the gym and I envy all the girls who can stay perfectly still during those difficult poses. My goal for the semester is to be just like them. Haha we will see how that goes.
  •  Last but NOT LEAST- I BOUGHT A TICKET TO SEE JAMES BLUNT IN MAY IN HOUSTON! SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment