Monday 24 March 2014

Annoyed.

Urgh I am so annoyed that I can't keep this blogging thing going. In a way there are so many things I want to share here, but then when I sit in front of my laptop it just all seems to trivial.
This is not my first time in America and a lot of my observations are not really that "new" to me, so they don't end up here. I love it here, but at the same time I don't want to give the impression that everything here is always happy. Blogging life is hard, people!
Anyways.

A couple things I love so very much right now:

American Authors, who we saw at a concert at SXSW. They are SO good! Especially this song, which is my gym jam.

Another amazing song, by Ingrid Michaelson. We saw her as well and she was kicking ass!

This website. Roadtrippers. Amazing. You can plan your whole trip there, it will tell you how long it will take and other fancy trallala- so useful! So here is the trip we are going to take this weekend. My friend is coming to visit and I am so so so excited to show her Austin and Texas and my life here!



3 comments :

  1. ...schreib mehr - ich wart immer darauf :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roadtrippers? Danke für den Tipp! Kannte ich gar nicht!
    Hoffe nur, ich kann den Namen behalten, bis ich ihn brauche. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Ingrid Michaelson! I wish to see her on a concert one day.:) You're lucky!;)

    ReplyDelete