Friday 4 April 2014

road trip #1 Krause Springs

I am back from my road trip with my friends and it was AWESOME. I am so much in love with Texas, I never want to leave. But because I sadly have to, I am more and more thinking about living here. Never would I have thought that before coming here!

So our first stop on the trip was Krause Springs.
It is magically beautiful, looks like from a different world. There is a whole camping site etc around it, even another pool and a pretty garden. There is also a rope attached to the tree so you can swing yourself in to the water- I tried and failed miserably. Totally underestimated the effort to hold yourself up... anyways, it is amazing there and if you can, visit!


404 Krause Spring Rd, Spicewood, TX 78669
                                                                    (830) 693-4181





No comments :

Post a Comment