Wednesday 9 April 2014

What I am missing here.



I am really looking forward to Einburgh and living there again this summer, but most of all I miss this:

1. A proper cup of tea.
2. The freedom to take busses everywhere.
3. My own kitchen, my own fridge. COOKING!
4. Going grocery shopping.
5. Opening a window (we can't open the window in our room. don't ask)


At the same time, I am terrified for this semester to end. A month is left, then school is over. I will never be here again with the same people, living just down the hall from everyone, going out to 6th Street like it's nobody's business, always craving Tex Mex and Margaritas.
Makes me so so sad to think about this.


1 comment :

  1. und dann sind wir wieder alle da, zwar fernwehgeplagt aber endlich wieder all an einem Ort :) Ich kanns kaum erwarten!

    ReplyDelete