Thursday 15 May 2014

Alabama, Arkansas...


Alabama, Arkansas,
I do love my Ma & Pa
Moats & Boats & Waterfalls,
Alleyways & Pay phone Calls.

Home is when I'm alone with you.




I'm sitting on my hotel bed in Florida. Of course it is raining outside, although we planned on tanning here. Just our luck. So far we have watched James Blunt crowdsurf in Houston, met Rebel Wilson at a restaurant in Baton Rouge (they are just filming Pitch Perfect 2), saw some alligators in a swamp, visited the most beautiful plantations and then we drove through four states all the way until Florida.
I love love love the nature in Louisiana, the trees are all covered in Spanish moss and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. 
Tomorrow we will hopefully go zip lining and see some dolphins on Friday. And fingers crossed it will not rain.



No comments :

Post a Comment