Wednesday 16 July 2014

TV show obsessions

A lot of times I appreciate a TV show more than a movie, especially if there are fascinating characters that you want to follow for longer than just 90 minutes.
Or you know, if there is just a good concept for a show- I'll pretty much watch anything.

Here are my top 3 at the moment:




Denise introduced me to this show and it is so good. Catfishing is when someone pretends to be someone else on the Internet- and who hasn't heard about that. So Nev and Max go visit people that are not sure if their internet friend is real and actually who he/she really is. They are super funny and really good at making people not feel stupid or horrible about themselves. (The only thing I just do not understand is why people do not just google and find all this stuff out on their own)


A friend recommended this show to me because he knew about my obsession with Texas. I wasn't sure about the whole thing because I am really not in to sport shows or American football at all. The show however is not just about that. It has the most fascinating characters that you just really grow fond of, and I think that makes a good TV series.




This show is something I just recently discovered on TV here. It is a proper British show, if you will. It's pretty simple, it shows people on a first date - but it has a certain sweetness to it and there are such lovely cute people on the show. Cringe moment are definitely in there as well, but I guess that's just part of the deal.


I have so many shows that I still really want to watch, such as The Newsroom, Orphan Black, Utopia and only maybe Game of Thrones, one day.

No comments :

Post a Comment