Monday 29 December 2014

2015.



I have no idea why it is so hard for me (and has been for the past two months or so) to write this effing blog post. Now that it is almost 2015, I might as well make this part of my new years resolution. These past years I have tried to stay away from those, but tumblr and Pinterest make that hard for you with all these pretty and inspiring pictures. Ugh (it's like I'm the bird that can't stay away from these shiny things).
Anyway, so turning this blog around is definitely on it. As well as crazy important things such as my dissertation and figuring out this post-graduation life thing.
For the next few days though- hanging out with my friends, denying that dissertation, eating too much and staying in pyjamas. Something like that.


So see ya next year, with full steam ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment