Tuesday 10 February 2015

Snowy Highlands

picture taken by lovely Julia (x & x)

On Saturday, I went on a bus tour to the Highlands as a "tour guide" (I pretty much have to count people, that's all) and it was beautiful, as always. I have seen it when it was snowy before, but never as peaceful like this. See, as a tour guide you sit aaaall the way in the front next to the bus driver, so you have the most amazing view. I love it.

It is really hard to describe how this scenery will make you feel. It takes your breath away, all you can do is stare and ..look. And then you get this urge in your belly, you just want to sit in front of the fire, relax in your cabin and play in the snow the next day. Everytime, there is this desperate longing- to just get out and stay there forever. No phone reception, just breathtaking landscapes and sheep. Why does sound like perfection right now? Mh, I can only think of one thing: Escape.The.Dissertation.
AAH!


1 comment :

  1. wow looks amazing. you don't know how excited snow and cold makes me these days?
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete