Sunday 29 March 2015

Plitvice Lakes- travel inspiration

As I have written before, my friend and I are going to spend a week on a yacht, sailing around Croatia. The route starts in Split, goes via Hvar, Vis, Dubrovnik and returns to Split after a week. There are little stops in between and day tours are available for some locations. This sounds all amazing to me, but what I really wanted to do in Croatia was visit the Plitvice Lakes National Park. It is not too far away from the coast, so a trip to the park is definitely on the itinerary. I still can't look at the pictures and not think that this seems like a fairy tale land. I know these pictures are a bit (?) photoshopped, that in reality the colours are probably not that strong and so on. BUT STILL!!!!
I am so excited for July!!!!!!!!!!!!


Croatia - Plitvice - Hvratska - Plitvice Lakes National Park - HDR



Hiking around Plitvice Lakes



Croatia - Plitvice - Hvratska - Plitvice Lakes National Park - HDR  - 2

Croatia - Plitvice Lakes: Pristene

Plitvice, Croatia

Plitvice National Park - Galovacki Buk

Plitvice

No comments :

Post a Comment