Wednesday 20 May 2015

Croatia dreaming


Aw summer. I have mentioned a few months ago that my friend and I are gonna go to Croatia this summer and spend a week on a yacht. Excited doesn't cover it, and I can't stop looking at cute summer clothes and fun things to take with me. Also we need waterproof everything, nice towels, boat shoes and all of that stuff. Ah!


 Anyway, here are some things I already bought on Ebay- you gotta love it all those bargains! How beautiful is this two piece? I love the porcelain look!
two piece x, sunglasses x, tattoos x
I cannot wait to be tanned and feel the sun on my skin. Scotland really makes you forget what real summer feels like.

2 comments :

  1. The metallic tattoos look awesome. I bought some at my local dollar store! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metallic tattoos look awesome. I bought some at my local dollar store! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete