Friday 19 February 2016

Business Card Inspiration

In preparation for Cannes, I need to get some business card printed.

My Pinterest boards are proof that I am a freaking sucker for anything printed that's also pretty. Notebooks, postcards, wall prints and other uselessful things- you name it. However, I can't buy all these beautiful prints because I already have way too many for my one bedroom- and it's too expensive. So my compromise is my digital life: I LOVE changing my desktop and phone backgrounds a lot because I can always find prettier designs. Choosing the design for my business card (which you actually give to people, so even more important) is HARD! You have to think about what you like personally, but also what you think other people will think about it and what it says about you. Clearly, I like pretty things. But does my business-card-recipient care about that? I'm not a designer, so maybe not so much.

There are my absolute favorite designs I found on Zazzle. It's like business card heaven. So here are my favorite designs. Nothing more boring than plain business cards, am I right?


Don't even get me started on the format. You can have square ones, round edges and skinny ones. How do you even choose? I love when you play around with the profession- there are so many clever ones for marketers, designers, photographers.. or whatever really! Pinterest has amazing suggestions, if you are looking for some inspiration. I have embedded a widget to a board for business card inspo. Personally, I eventually went for the turqouise/golden design in the top right. Hopefully they will look just as amazing in real life!



If you want to make your own customised business cards from any of the designs above, just click down here. You can get 25% off business cards until the end of April with this code: BIZCARDEAL25.


2 comments :